Information pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 679/2016 («GDPR»)
SDA sas di Palmitessa Carlo protects the confidentiality of personal data and guarantees them the necessary protection from any event that could put them at risk of violation.
As required by the European Union Regulation no. 679/2016 («GDPR»), and in particular to art. 13, below we provide the user («Interested») with the information required by law relating to the processing of their personal data.
Who we are and what data we process (Article 13, 1st paragraph letter a, Article 15, letter b GDPR)
SDA sas di Palmitessa Carlo, in the person of its legal representative p.t., with headquarters in Via Fratelli Bandiera, 7 80026 Casoria (NA) Italy
, operates as Data Controller and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org and collects and / or receives information concerning the Data Subject, such as:
Category of data Example of the types of data
Personal data name, surname, physical address, nationality, province and municipality of residence, landline and / or mobile telephone, fax, code
Telematic traffic data Log, IP address of origin.
SDA sas di Palmitessa Carlo does not require the interested party to provide «particular» data, or, according to the provisions of the GDPR (art. 9), personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs or philosophical, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person. In the event that the service requested from SDA sas di Palmitessa Carlo requires the processing of such data, the interested party will receive specific information in advance and will be asked to give specific consent.
The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer – DPO who can be contacted for any information and request:
Phone: +39 081 5226.769
For any information or request, the interested party can contact the address
Phone: +39 081 5226.769
For what purposes do we need the data of the interested party (Article 13, 1st paragraph of the GDPR)
The data are used by the Data Controller to follow up the request for registration and the supply contract of the chosen Service and / or the Product purchased, manage and execute the contact requests forwarded by the interested party, provide assistance, fulfill legal and regulatory obligations which the Data Controller is required to do according to the activity exercised. In no case does [COMPANY NAME] resell the personal data of the interested party to third parties or use them for undeclared purposes.
In particular, the data of the interested party will be processed for:
a) registration and requests for contact and / or information material
The processing of the personal data of the interested party takes place to carry out the preliminary activities and consequent to the request for registration, the management of requests for information and contact and / or sending information material, as well as for the fulfillment of any other obligation resulting.
The legal basis of these treatments is the fulfillment of the services related to the request for registration, information and contact and / or sending information material and compliance with legal obligations.
b) the management of the contractual relationship
The processing of the personal data of the interested party takes place to carry out the preliminary activities and consequent to the purchase of a Service and / or a Product, the management of the related order, the provision of the Service itself and / or the production and / or the shipment of the purchased Product, the relative invoicing and payment management, the handling of complaints and / or reports to the assistance service and the provision of the assistance itself, the prevention of fraud as well as the fulfillment of any other obligation arising from the contract.
The legal basis of these treatments is the fulfillment of the services inherent to the contractual relationship and compliance with legal obligations.
c) promotional activities on Services / Products similar to those purchased by the interested party (Recital 47 GDPR)
The data controller, even without your explicit consent, may use the contact details communicated by the interested party, for the purpose of direct sales of their Services / Products, limited to the case in which they are Services / Products similar to those covered by the sale, unless the interested party explicitly objects.
d) commercial promotion activities on Services / Products other than those purchased by the interested party
The personal data of the interested party may also be processed for commercial promotion purposes, for surveys and market research with regard to the Services / Products that the Data Controller offers only if the interested party has authorized the processing and does not object to this.
This treatment can take place, in an automated way, in the following ways:
– telephone contact and can be done:
1. if the interested party has not revoked his consent for the use of the data;
2. if, in the event that the processing is carried out through contact with a telephone operator, the interested party is not registered in the register of oppositions referred to in the D.P. n. 178/2010;
The legal basis of these treatments is the consent given by the interested party prior to the treatment itself, which can be revoked by the interested party freely and at any time (see Section III).
e) IT security
The Data Controller, in line with the provisions of Recital 49 of the GDPR, processes, also through its suppliers (third parties and / or recipients), the personal data of the interested party relating to traffic to an extent strictly necessary and proportionate to guarantee the security of networks and information, i.e. the ability of a network or information system to resist, at a given level of security, unforeseen events or illegal or malicious acts that compromise the availability, authenticity, integrity and confidentiality of personal data stored or transmitted.
The Data Controller will promptly inform the Data Subjects, if there is a particular risk of violation of their data, without prejudice to the obligations deriving from the provisions of art. 33 of the GDPR relating to notifications of personal data breaches.
The legal basis of these treatments is compliance with legal obligations and the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to carry out treatments related to the protection of company assets and security of the offices and systems of SDA sas di Palmitessa Carlo.
The personal data of the interested party may also be processed for profiling purposes (such as analysis of the data transmitted and the selected Services / Products, proposing advertising messages and / or commercial proposals in line with the choices made by the users themselves) exclusively in the event that the interested party has provided explicit and informed consent. The legal basis of these treatments is the consent given by the interested party prior to the treatment itself, which can be revoked by the interested party freely and at any time.
g) fraud prevention (recitals 47 and 22 GDPR)
– the personal data of the interested party, with the exception of particular (Art 9 GDPR) or judicial (Art 10 GDPR) data will be processed to allow controls for the purpose of monitoring and preventing fraudulent payments, by software systems that carry out a verification in automated way and prior to the negotiation of Services / Products;
– passing these checks with a negative result will make it impossible to carry out the transaction; the interested party may in any case express their opinion, obtain an explanation or contest the decision by giving reasons for their reasons to the Customer Service or contact email@example.com
– personal data collected for anti-fraud purposes only, unlike the data necessary for the correct execution of the requested service, will be immediately deleted at the end of the control phases.
h) the protection of minors
The Services / Products offered by the Data Controller are reserved for subjects legally able, on the basis of the relevant national legislation, to conclude contractual obligations.
The Data Controller, in order to prevent illegitimate access to its services, implements prevention measures to protect its legitimate interest, such as the control of the tax code and / or other checks, when necessary for specific Services / Products, the correctness of the data identification of identity documents issued by the competent authorities.
Communication to third parties and categories of recipients (Article 13, 1st paragraph of the GDPR)
The communication of the data subject’s personal data takes place mainly towards third parties and / or recipients whose activity is necessary for the performance of the activities related to the relationship established and to respond to certain legal obligations, such as:
Categories of recipients Purpose
External companies Administrative, accounting and contractual obligations,
Third party suppliers and Group companies Provision of services (assistance, maintenance, delivery / shipment of products, provision of additional services, suppliers of networks and electronic communications services) connected to the requested service
Credit and digital payment institutions, banking institutions
Management of collections, payments, reimbursements related to the contractual service
External professionals / consultants and consultancy firms Fulfillment of legal obligations, exercise of rights, protection of contractual rights, credit recovery
Financial administration, public bodies, authorities
Judicial, supervisory and control authority
Fulfillment of legal obligations, defense of rights; lists and registers kept by public authorities or similar bodies on the basis of specific legislation, in relation to the contractual service
Subjects formally delegated or with recognized legal title Legal representatives, curators, guardians, etc.
* The Data Controller requires its third party suppliers and data processors to comply with security measures equal to those adopted for the interested party by restricting the perimeter of action of the manager to the processing related to the requested service.
The Data Controller does not transfer your personal data to countries in which the GDPR is not applied (non-EU countries) unless specifically indicated otherwise for which you will be informed in advance and your consent will be requested if necessary.
The legal basis of these treatments is the fulfillment of the services inherent to the established relationship, compliance with legal obligations and the legitimate interest of Infolab Electronics. to carry out treatments necessary for these purposes.
What happens if the interested party does not provide his data identified as necessary for the purpose of execution
of the requested service? (Article 13, paragraph 2, letter and GDPR)
The collection and processing of personal data is necessary to follow up on the requested services as well as the provision of the Service and / or the supply of the requested Product. If the interested party does not provide the personal data expressly provided as necessary in the order form or the registration form, the Data Controller will not be able to process the processing related to the management of the requested services and / or the contract and the Services / Products connected to it, nor to the obligations that depend on them.
What happens if the Data Subject does not consent to the processing of personal data for commercial promotion activities on Services / Products other than those purchased?
In the event that the interested party does not give his consent to the processing of personal data for these purposes, said processing will not take place for the same purposes, without this having effects on the provision of the requested services, nor for those for which he already has given their consent, if required.
In the event that the interested party has given consent and should subsequently revoke it or oppose the processing for commercial promotion activities, his data will no longer be processed for such activities, without this having consequences or prejudicial effects for the interested party and for the required performance.
How we process the data of the interested party (Article 32 of the GDPR)
The Data Controller provides for the use of adequate security measures in order to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the interested party’s personal data and imposes similar security measures on third party suppliers and Managers.
Where we process the data of the interested party
The personal data of the interested party are stored in paper, computer and telematic archives located in countries where the GDPR is applied (EU countries).
How long are the data of the interested party kept? (Article 13, paragraph 2, letter a GDPR)
Unless they explicitly express their will to remove them, the personal data of the interested party will be kept as long as they are necessary with respect to the legitimate purposes for which they were collected.
In particular, they will be kept for the entire duration of your registry registration and in any case no later than a maximum period of 12 (twelve) months of inactivity, or if, within this period, they are not associated with the Services and / or purchased the Products through the registry itself.
In the case of data provided to the Data Controller for the purposes of commercial promotion for services other than those already acquired by the interested party, for which he initially gave his consent, these will be kept for 24 months, unless the consent given is revoked.
In the case of data provided to the Data Controller for profiling purposes, these will be kept for 12 months, unless the consent given is revoked.
It should also be added that, in the event that a user forwards unsolicited or unnecessary personal data to SDA sas di Palmitessa Carlo in order to perform the requested service or to provide a service strictly connected to it, SDA sas di Palmitessa Carlo cannot be considered the owner of these data, and will delete them as soon as possible.
Regardless of the determination of the interested party to remove them, personal data will in any case be stored according to the terms provided for by current legislation and / or national regulations, for the exclusive purpose of guaranteeing the specific obligations of some Services (by way of example but not exhaustive, Certified Electronic Mail, Digital Signature, Substitutive Conservation – in this regard see the relevant section).
Furthermore, personal data will in any case be kept for the fulfillment of obligations (eg tax and accounting) that remain even after the termination of the contract (Article 2220 of the Civil Code); for these purposes, the Data Controller will only keep the data necessary for its prosecution.
The cases in which the rights deriving from the contract and / or from the registration in the registry are valid, in which case the personal data of the interested party, exclusively those necessary for these purposes, will be processed for the time necessary to their pursuit.
What are the rights of the interested party? (articles 15 – 20 GDPR)
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the following:
confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
– the purposes of the processing;
– the categories of personal data in question;
– the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
– when possible, the retention period of personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
– the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
– the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
– if the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin;
– the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
– adequate guarantees provided by the third country (non-EU) or an international organization to protect any data transferred
– the right to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed, provided that this right does not affect the rights and freedoms of others; In the event of further copies requested by the interested party, the data controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
– the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay
– the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without undue delay, if the reasons provided for by the GDPR in art 17 exist, including, for example, if they are no longer necessary for the purpose of the processing or if this is assumed to be illegal, and always if the conditions provided for by law exist; and in any case if the processing is not justified by another equally legitimate reason;
– the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing, in the cases provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR, for example where you have contested its accuracy, for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify its accuracy. The interested party must be informed, in a reasonable time, also of when the suspension period has been completed or the cause of the limitation of the processing has ceased, and therefore the limitation itself revoked
– the right to obtain communication from the owner of the recipients to whom the requests for any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing carried out have been transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
– the right to receive personal data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments by the data controller to whom he provided them, in the cases provided for by art.20 of the GDPR, and the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one data controller to another, if technically feasible.
– For any further information and in any case to send your request you must contact the Data Controller at privacy @. In order to ensure that the aforementioned rights are exercised by the interested party and not by unauthorized third parties, the Data Controller may request the same to provide any additional information necessary for the purpose.
How and when can the interested party oppose the processing of their personal data? (Art. 21 GDPR)
For reasons relating to the particular situation of the interested party, the same may object to the processing of their personal data at any time if it is based on legitimate interest or if it occurs for commercial promotion activities, by sending the request to the Data Controller at the address @.
The interested party has the right to delete their personal data if there is no legitimate overriding reason of the Data Controller with respect to the one that gave rise to the request, and in any case in the event that the interested party has opposed the processing for commercial promotion activities.
Who can the interested party lodge a complaint with? (Art. 15 GDPR)
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial action, the interested party may lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority on the Italian territory (Authority for the protection of personal data) or the one that carries out its duties and exercises its powers. in the Member State where the violation of the GDPR occurred.
Any update of this Information will be communicated promptly and by appropriate means and it will also be communicated if the Data Controller processes the data of the interested party for purposes other than those referred to in this Information before proceeding and following the manifestation of the relative consent of the ‘Interested if necessary.
This Section provides the Data Subject with special information relating to the processing of their personal data for each of the Services listed below, in addition to those reported in the previous Sections.
ECOMMERCE SECTION and CONTACT FORM
Category of data Example of the types of data
Personal data Personal data collected in the registration form and information request
Telematic traffic data LOG of messages and control journal
How long are the data of the interested party kept? (Article 13, paragraph 2, letter a GDPR)
In relation to the provisions of current sector legislation, the personal data listed below will be kept for the period indicated:
Type of data Duration
Data and registration documents of the applicant 20 (twenty) years
Control journal data 20 (twenty) years
General information, deactivation and management of cookies
Cookies are data that are sent from the website and stored by the internet browser on the user’s computer or other device (for example, tablet or mobile phone). Technical cookies and third-party cookies may be installed from our website or its subdomains.
In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings of their internet browser. This deactivation, however, may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used, therefore, for more information on how to perform these
operations, we suggest that the User consult the manual of their device or the «Help» or «Help» function of their internet browser.
Below are the links that explain how to manage or disable cookies for the most popular internet browsers:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
– Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
– Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255
– instructions to manage or disable cookies: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
They can be installed by the Owner / s, using the so-called software. web analytics, profiling cookies, which are used to prepare detailed and real-time analysis reports relating to information on: visitors to a website, search engines of origin, keywords used, language of use, most visited pages.
They can collect information and data such as IP address, nationality, city, date / time, device, browser, operating system, screen resolution, navigation source, pages visited and number of pages, duration of the visit, number of visits made.